It is Saturday again! I emailed Beverly at How Sweet the Sound and said that I would participate in Pink Saturday. I had all intention of doing a posting correctly. Pink plates, pink dish, something in the house that is pink that I own. Before I knew it, it is late Friday and I didn't take a pink photo! So.....below is a photo that my son took last year at school in his photography class. His class went on a field trip to the zoo and they had to take certain photos, like a reflection in a pool of water and of course, animals - but they are not PINK and he didn't take any pictures of flamingos. This photo probably was showing depth. It is a pretty photo (proud momma). Soon azaleas will be blooming and hopefully my front yard will include some of these beauties. At least this time I am remembering the assignment. Here is a blog that I visited for the first time. Christie has some beautiful items and some yummy sounding recipes.
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago


3 chat with me:
I understand completely! The days just slip away before we know it. Your son is a very talented photographer, thanks for sharing his photo. Wishing you a blessed Easter.
Sherry @ A Happy Valentine
It happens!! We still love you!!
Happy Pink Saturday!!
Happy Easter!
Hugs, Lisa
The azaleas are beautiful! He is a very good photographer. :-)
Post a Comment