Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Digital Time

I have been having fun with PhotoShop, again. I received the program for my birthday one year and started using it for digital scrapbooking, but then I went back to the paper form. There is something about paper, fabric, etc. and feeling it with your fingers! Of course, there is always new designs in the printed paper - which one cannot live without! That would be me! But, on the same note, I like looking at it in the digital form too. (I want it all!!!) That brings us to the tags I made. This is digital paper that I sized down, removed the inside portion, added a light green edging before the digital paper starts. Added a few sentiments by text in PhotoShop - then back to regular paper playing, inked the edges in CocoaBrown, added a grommet, string and you have a cute tag.









Christmas tags will be fun this year!

Thank you for stopping by! {waving}



Get your craft on Thurs.giveaways





P.S. - they are in my etsy shop if you are interested...

7 chat with me:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

These are so PRETTY! Perfect for Spring!

Thanks for joining us this week! :)

~Kim

Atasha said...

Hello *waving back at you* and I agree they scream spring! I gave scrapbooking a try but I failed. LOL I'll just stick to what I know & feel comfortable doing hehehe

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Your tags are adorable! Love them. :-)

Terri said...

Soooo cute! Love them, and know I could do them, too! Thanks for the inspiration. Blessings!

Embellished Bayou said...

Those are so pretty! Who knew you could do that with Photoshop?!

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

absolutely delightful! I hopped over frpm Everything Etsy and am so happy that I did. Please accept my invitation to drop in at my place one day soon when you get a moment. Have delightful weekend! until later...

Lori said...

This is so cute! I love photoshop!

Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!