Ok, here it goes. I am posting about my dirty house. You see, yesterday my friend Lisa and I were discussing our houses. Lisa recently (3.5 months ago) moved to Texas (cough, cough - get that tumbleweed out of my throat). Anyway, she was talking about the boxes she still needed to unpack and I said, well, I have lived in this house 7 years and it is stuffed with junk. So, we decided it would be fun (whatever) to take pictures of what we thought looked bad in our houses and share them with each other. After seeing her "studio", I told her I had her beat! I sent my pictures and I haven't heard back, so I guess she is still on the ground from fainting.
My Goals:
1) To get the craft room picked up and neat so I can do some sewing. My sewing machine has been seeing a lot of cute things to make on the internet and she wants to get warmed up again! (Yes, my sewing machine talks to me and looks at blogs, doesn't yours?)
2) Get the studio picked up (again) and organized for more productive time so I can get more goodies on Etsy. This room seems to be the catch-all when people come over.
Day 1 - Friday, April 9th - I am working upstairs in the craft room. I will let you know if I get it in better shape.
Doubtful I will post pictures of my junky rooms!
Oh, and by the way - I really do like Texas!
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago


2 chat with me:
LOL! Do I need to call you and make sure you are working on your mess? ;-)
LOL!!! I am glad you won! I guess? hehe Good luck. It always feels good to clean up and out!
Hugs, Lisa
Post a Comment