Saturday, April 10, 2010

Diary of a Mad Dirty Housekeeper - Day 2 - Part 1

Followup on Day 1.....

Worked upstairs in craft room and it looks a lot better. Holiday items are still in boxes, but I have eliminated a few things I no longer "love". They have been placed on a table in another room in anticipation of a garage sale. I think our neighborhood has it's annual sale in May. If I don't have the garage sale, off to Goodwill they will go!
The holiday decorating items are straightened and back inside the closet. Uncovered some wonderful fabric that I can't wait to use, but it is still neatly tucked away in the closet.
Conclusion: A little more work to be done, but it is already looking a lot better!

Go me!

2 chat with me:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Congrats on the progress... however, we "need" to see photos. :-)

Stahl Family said...

Ohhhh, maybe I should join you -- I keep looking at the mess and never have the time. Congrats on getting the ambition and motivation.