Sock Monkeys...who doesn't like sock monkeys. They are always smiling and look so friendly.
I made these Sock Monkey envelope seals or stickers using a paper pack and elements pack from Cupcake Cutiees on My Grafico. After purchasing and downloading the products from My Grafico, I opened up PhotoShop, resized the bottom layer so it would fit better on the small scale, added the sock monkey and then added a soft edge to make Miss Monkey appear to have a 3-D look. (Most digital papers are still sized 12 x 12 and too big for the small scale I am working with)
These envelope seals are in my Etsy Shop. When using digital packs that you purchase on-line and plan on using to resale, you must be careful that the artist allows commercial use. Sometimes you need to purchase a commercial license. Always read the "TOU" - terms of use. (Can you tell I have worked with attorneys for about 30 years! & no, I am not that old! lol)




3 chat with me:
I love these stickers! That little monkey looks like she is just about to pop off the page. Great job!!! :-)
Those are cute. I love sock monkeys!
So cute.....You are do ing some really cute things with graphics...can't say I can do that!!!
Post a Comment