Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday!
Today I am excited to show a piece of depression glass that I got for my Mother for Mother's Day. (shhhh, don't tell her please!)
There must of been a piece similar to this one that my Grandmother had and after her passing, it has disappeared and my Mother does not know where it is or which family member has it. Anyway, she found a piece on ebay and asked me to look at it and possibly place a bid for her. I didn't get that auction - it got way to expensive, but about 1 month ago I started looking again and found this pretty piece.


Looks like I need to examine blogs more carefully and learn how to "stage" a prettier picture. Bare with me, someday I may learn.
To find a lot of pretty pink items, go to Beverly's blog and have fun hopping from blog to blog.
I enjoy reading Lisa's blog of Pupylov from Pink Saturday. Her blog is actually in my Google Reader. Hop over there for some more pretty pink items.



5 chat with me:
So pretty! A wonderful Mother's Day gift, she will certainly love it.
This is a beautiful piece and it is called a sandwich tray! I have the same one and it was given to me by my hubby's grandmother!!
HPS!
Debbie
Oh my that is a great piece!! Happy Pink Saturday! Have wonderful and sunny Mother's Day!
Hugs, Lisa
Ohhhhh I love Pink depression glass, this piece is darling and your photos are just fine! Happy Mothers Day! Stop by for a visit and say hi.
Hugs,
Olivia
So pretty!!! You know me and pink....what a thoughtful gift.
Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!!!
Post a Comment