Monday, March 1, 2010

Stamping World Meets Digital World

Wow - I do love this look of black ink on kraft cardstock! (Waving to Lisa - she's the one who gave me this idea!) Ok, as far as Digital World - not too much here - but it is a start! I used PhotoShop to make my boxes and for the sentiment, but the bunny is a rubber stamp.





These are in my Etsy Shop and if you purchase a set (or 2 sets or 3 sets - gotta dream big! lol) I will include some kraft envelope seals.




I Made It Blog Party


6 chat with me:

Victoria said...

Oh I LOVE them! They're beautiful, how creative you are!!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love them... and I love the kraft and black, I think I am addicted. :-)

Grace @ Ruby Moon Designs said...

Those are so cute...as is the other stuff in your Etsy shop!

Blessings, Grace

Amy said...

Love the craft and black look....really nice!

Crafty Girls Workshop said...

Those cards are really pretty! I love the one with the boot in your Etsy shop too. Amazing how something so simple can be so elegant. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog today.

Anna

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

The cards are beautiful and I love that little bunny! :)

~Kim