Saturday, June 20, 2009

My First Pink Saturday!

I have joined a fun group that celebrates PINK! each and every Saturday. This Hydrangeas is one of the new plants we put in our front garden. It looks like the heat is already getting to it. Until my Hibiscus starts blooming, this will be my "pink". The Hibiscus is getting real close to blooming.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy a beautiful pink Saturday.

9 chat with me:

Lisa said...

Lovely Pink!! Welcome to Pink Saturday! I'm so glad you joined us!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

HiHo said...

welcome to pink saturday! great detail in this pic, can't wait for the hibiscus. heidi

Unknown said...

Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Carole!

I just love pink hydrangeas . . . I must learn how to grow and care for them . . . they're so beautiful!

Happy Pink Saturday!
Teresa,
Inside the Mind of a MiniMadWoman

caren said...

Love hydrangeas! Welcome to Pink Saturday!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Your hydrangeas are beatuiful! :-)

The Old Parsonage said...

What a beautiful hydrangea! I love to dry them. Welcome to Pink Saturday!

I'd love to have you visit!

Enjoy your day!

Leann

Elena said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! I've posted just my 2nd Pink Saturday and love it so far.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful hydrangea. Have a lovely 'pink' week.

ciao for now,
Elena :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! Hope your hydrangea blooms and blooms and blooms! Pretty Pink!t

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

Welcome to Pink Saturday! The hydrangea is so pretty...I know the heat is getting to everything including me! LOL

You will love traveling around to meet all the PINK bloggers.

Have a great week and stop by anytime,
Stephanie