Friday, June 5, 2009

Burrito / Chimichangas Casserole

Ok, another recipe. This one is so super dooper easy! It makes going and getting fast food seem slow.

Burrito Casserole
1 (32 oz) package beef and bean burritos, El Monterey brand (I also like the Chimichangas)
1 (14 oz) can mild enchilada sauce
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 small can sliced black olives, drained (ok, I use a regular size black olives, the more the better!)
1 1/2 cups diced tomatoes
4 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
Line burritos or chimichangas in a single layer in a dish. Cook as directed on package (or can be microwaved instead)
Once cooked, pour enchilada sauce over burritos. Sprinkle cheese over enchiliada sauce and return to oven until cheese is melted. Spread olives, tomato and lettuce over burritos. Serve immediately.
I found this recipe in Sandra Lee's Premier issue of Semi-Homemade magazine.

1 chat with me:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Sounds good! I will give it a try. :-)