Ok, I am being a lazy girl today! I have promised my friend some recipes for a long time, however, I am too lazy to set up the good scanner and the scanner on the printer/copier/scanner doesn't want to cooperate with me. (Probably has something to do with the user!)
Angel Hair Chicken Pasta
3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
4 tablespoons butter
1 (7 oz) package dry Italian salad dressing mix
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
4 oz. cream cheese with chives
1 (8 oz) package angel hair pasta
In large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add package of dressing. Blend in chicken broth and mushroom soup. Blend in cream cheese and stir until smooth. Heat gently. Arrange chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour sauce over. Bake in preheated oven at 325 for 60 minutes. When the chicken is nearly done, boil the pasta in salt water and drain well. Serve the chicken on top of warm angel hair pasta.



1 chat with me:
Sounds good! Love the new blog title and look. :-)
Post a Comment