I am joining an Ultimate Recipe Swap group this week, which is hosted by the blog "Life as Mom". Each week has a different theme and the theme of the week is CHICKEN.
This is a recipe my family has enjoyed in the past but seems to have made it to the back of the recipe book. About 6 weeks ago my father-in-law passed away. My brother's wife (also known as a sister-in-law, but not to be confussed with the father-in-law) insisted on bringing my family dinner one evening after the funeral. I kept telling her it wasn't necessary, but she insisted. Was that dinner a welcome relief. I had to work that day and throughout that day I kept saying to myself, "now, what is for dinner? Oh, that is right, Diane is making us dinner. GOOD." That dinner tasted so good.
So, I am sharing this chicken recipe with you. Hope you enjoy.
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago


2 chat with me:
This sounds really good... will certainly give it a try. :-)
Yummy! I might have to cut and paste this one for me!
Post a Comment