Happy PINK Saturday!
Welcome to my blog and celebrating a wonderful, and hot, Pink Saturday. Pink Saturday is hosted by Beverly at "How Sweet the Sound". Please start with her blog to catch all the pretty pink things in the world.
I have finally had a chance to take pictures of my hibiscus. They are celebrating their 6th birthday in my yard. I just love their big smiling faces.



18 chat with me:
How wonderful that you have had such lovely flowers for six years! So pretty. Happy Pink Saturday!
Beautiful hibiscus!
Thank you for sharing!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Mary :)
Ohmygoodness, my hibiscus are still making leaves! We had such a cool spring and summer this year that my perennials are really struggling! Happy Pink Saturday!
Beautiful! Happy Pink Saturday!
Hi Carole. Beautiful Pink Saturday post. Love the flowers. Please stop by and say hi. I love to have visitors. By the way, I am from Enid, Oklahoma, where are you from? I have lived in Phoenix for the last 23 years, but all of my family lives in Enid. From 1 Okie to Another: Country Hugs, Sherry
Such a lovely flower...I'm always amazed by these creations, aren't you?
just gorgeous, happy pink saturday!!!!
I love hibiscus. My aunt had these in her flower garden right by her front door. When they were in bloom, it was something else!
Thanks for sharing!
Pretty hibiscus.
Happy PS and enjoy your weekend.
Regina
I have such a black thumb that I am so excited to see such beautiful blooms! I love that you have had them for 6 years. Thank You for sharing them!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Jennifer
" Livin With Peaches"
These are just so lovely!!!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa
Happy Pink Saturday, Carole! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend!
Happy Pink Saturday, Carole! Lovely Hibiscus! They look like they are doing so well!
Happy weekend!
Tina
Happy Pink Saturday, Carole.
Your hibiscus blooms are gorgeous. I have a soft spot for hibiscus because I spent most of my life in South Florida, and there is an abundance of beautiful hibiscus there, too.
Pretty! Pretty!! Pretty!!! :-)
HAPPY PINK SATURDAY CAROLE,
Your hibiscus are beautiful.
I was excited to hear you were from Oklahoma. I live in Oklahoma, also.
I use to live in Broken Arrow and I now live in Enid...I don't miss the big BA expressway but I do miss the area.
drop by and see me if you have time
Angel hugs
debbie
I don't think I've seen a hibiscus shaped like your pink ones. They look like cups! Reminds me of my previous Pink Saturday post - A florist measuring cup from anthropologie.
I used to have that pink hibicus.. such a big bloom.. but too bad it didn't last long in my garden.. now after seeing your blooms, so pretty.. I need to get one myself..thanks for sharing
Post a Comment