Once a week my friend Lisa and I meet to scrap. Last week Lisa was making a bunch of birthday cards. When she was finished, she handed them to me and told me to give them to my mom for Christmas. Now there was a stipulation, I had to make the box!
Now, knowing that it was just a few short days to Christmas, I had to find time to create. Not a problem, if someone is going to do a nice thing like this for your mother, you are going to find time to finish a little box.
Actually, the box went together really fast. The original pattern came from the tutorials on Split Coast Stampers.
This was the first year I started stamping and blogging. I have met a few people through various boards. First I met Kara through 2peas. I joined a group through 2peas and Kara is the leader. From there I met Amy. Amy is no longer in the group, but we have stayed in touch. Then, I posted a note on the forum on Split Coast Stampers looking for other stampers living close to me. That was when I found Lisa. Recently, I have been conversing with a girl from Texas. I think the funniest story was when I was "private messaging" someone not knowing who I was talking to and it was my next door neighbor!
Till next time - have a Merry Christmas! ;)



2 chat with me:
The box is perfect! I hope your mom likes her gift. :-)
What a nice thing for your friend to do for your mom. Nice cards too.
Post a Comment