Friday, January 2, 2009

Waiting on Spring?



I titled this post "Waiting on Spring?" because this card doesn't look very springy! This image is actually a font from ScrapNFont and their DoodleBat collection. I colored the image with PrismaColors and in the center of the flowers I used my new gel pens in black for the sparkle. The pens were a gift from my sons for Christmas. The dp was from my stash and I don't know who made it. The colored cardstock is Hobby Lobby along with the brads. The sentiment is by Inkadinkadoo Clear Mini Stamps and it is embossed with black embossing powder. The card design is from Poetic Artistry . Thanks for looking. Have a good day!




3 chat with me:

shelly said...

super take on the mojo sketch. i really like the paper you chose on this :)

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great card! I am ready for spring to be here NOW! :-)

Stef H said...

This too is very pretty.

Stef H