Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my big boy!

This is the sketch challenge for Prairie Paper & Ink. I used this sketch to make my oldest son's birthday card. He will be turing 22 soon after Christmas. I cannot believe he will be 22!
















I think it is hard to make cards for boys, especially when I don't have any images that look like boy images. You know, cars, etc. Thankfully, we all like cats in our family, so I used this image from Whipper Snapper Designs called Cupcake Kitty. The DP is by Debbie Mumm from Creative Imaginations. The solid paper is Bazzill with brads from American Crafts.
Thanks for looking.

2 chat with me:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

This is a great card for a boy! Love the image and the colors you used. :-)

AmyR said...

Cute card - that stamp cracks me up! Thanks for playing along! :)