Saturday, June 7, 2008

Recipe Card Swap & Aunt Bill's Birthday Card

I joined a Christmas Treats Recipe Swap. One of our favorite recipes for cookies is Molasses Cookies. I have made these cookies for years and a lot of friends and family members request the cookies every year. Aunt Bill loves to dunk them in coffee.

Speaking of Aunt Bill, we celebrated her 80th birthday this weekend. Aunt Bill is my husband's aunt. She is the 6th daughter of of 7 girls. Their father was a farmer and wanted a son really bad, so when she was born she was nicknamed "Bill". Her real name is Naomi. Happy Birthday, Aunt Bill!

1 chat with me:

Brenda said...

From what I can see, I like your recipe cards. And I love the Birthday card. My mom's name is Bobbye...she was supposed to be a boy and was going to be a Robert named after her dad but...she wasn't so they just named her Bobbye.