Monday, June 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged

What is being "tagged" mean? Well, my 2peas friend Brenda was tagged and she answered some questions and then she "tagged" me, meaning I am to answer the questions and then send them to another blogging buddy. So, here goes nothing....

1. What was I doing 10 years ago? About the same thing I am doing now, working for attorneys, raising boys, yet they are 10 years older, so they would have been 11 and 7 and they are now 21 and 17. I am in a different house than 10 years ago and at that point would have never dreamed I would be in a house like this.

2. Five things on today's to do list. Who makes to do lists? Me? They are in my head and not on a list. In my head...1) go to post office 2) last day of month, must get car tag for the old green truck 3) go to work 4) fix something for supper 5) finish the few 4th of July cards I am making for family members - may post tomorrow (but don't look if you are a family member!)

3. Snacks - Peanut M&M's, Cheetoes, Dr. Pepper

4. Things I would do if I were a millionaire - not work (sorry Kelly, & I can say that because I know you don't follow my blog!) like Brenda, give 10% to my church or more, payoff my house and help some to family and friends (that includes you Gena - my bff) oh, and payoff my oldest son's college loans and save for little brother's which starts in 2009 (SCREAM)

5. Places that I have lived. Now this is going to be a long list (of towns that start with B's) Bartlesville, Bixby and Broken Arrow. Oh, and 10 months we lived in Tulsa in our first (and only) apartment.

Now I am to tag someone (drum roll please) --- I only have 1 person to tag and that is my email buddy Amy. (Amy & I met on 2peas and quickly became friends - it seems we have a lot in common) Brenda picked everyone else, I am glad I have Amy to tag or it would have stopped with me....... Oh, by the way Brenda, thank you for voting in my poll (I guessed it was you that voted. Am I right?)

Amy, you are next (http://laughingwiththestahls.blogspot.com/)

0 chat with me: