Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Are we having fun yet?

We had a very memorable birthday party on Friday. One of the upstairs bathrooms flooded causing very wet floors in the hall, playroom and downstairs in the computer room! The computer still works, except for the keyboard. Some of the letters quit working like "e", "t". It is hard to spell words with a broken keyboard. I still had the old computer and that keyboard works!

This group brought in 12 fans and 3 dehumidifiers. I like the dehumidifiers, we had our A/C set for 78 degrees and it was cold. With the dehumidifiers gone, 78 degrees is getting warm!

The picture above shows a few of the holes in the ceiling of the computer room. Water was pouring from the air vent directly into the printer.
Nice staining in the playroom.

This is one birthday we will never forget!

1 chat with me:

Brenda said...

Carole, I hated to hear of your birthday disaster. I know how frustrating that must have been. I hope that you have things all dried up now.