Monday, May 12, 2008

Saving Duckie

Several days ago, we were having Tornado Warnings in our area. The TV weathermen were seeing rotation just a few miles from our house. I decided that I should put few things in our little bathroom just in case we needed to hide from the weather. I put in our shoes and my purse and brought a few pillows close by. After getting these things together, I turned and looked at Boomer and there she was standing very quiet like with her tail hanging down holding Duckie (her favorite stuffed animal). She was taking Duckie with her to hide in the bathroom.

The storms left and we did not have any damage and Duckie was safe.

1 chat with me:

Brenda said...

Carole, I'm glad that you all didn't see any rough weather. I've got things ready down in the basement with stuff for us in case of a tornado. It doesn't hurt to be ready.