Friday, May 23, 2008

Birthday boys!

Happy Birthday to my youngest son and my brother! I think it is unusal to have family members share the same birthday, but today is my youngest son's birthday and my brother's birthday. There are a few years difference in their age! My youngest son turns 17 today and my brother is a few years older (41 years to be exact!)

We will be having a majority of the family over and serving our family's famous Lasagna with homemade noodles - yummy!



The cards above were made for my brother and my cousin's husband. I "cased" this card from here. Lots of May birthdays in this family. My sister's is this coming Tuesday, so expect another card showing.


This card I made for my youngest son. The stamp is from Close to My Heart and I actually water colored it with real water colors - not the kids set!!!


This is my lone Viola flower. It must of reseeded itself, because I have not planted Violas in several years. I really love the Viola flower because I had an aunt named Viola, so when I see this flower I always think of her.

2 chat with me:

Kara said...

Your cards are great Carole!
I must say I am partial to the stamps you used haha.

Great job!
And Happy Birthday to your boys!

Brenda said...

Love the cards Carole. The stamps must have been CTMH.

And the flower is beautiful. I've never heard of or seen a Viola.