Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vintage Sheet Music Envelope Seals

My poor blog has been so neglected. Occasionally, I will play with Beverly's Pink Saturday, but with 2 boys, there isn't much pink around.

Today, I saw at Everything Etsy, a blog party (thanks Lisa!!!) and I decided to join.

These are envelope seals I made with vintage music. The music came from my mother's house and she got a ton of music years ago when my Grandmother passed away. These are music pieces that my Grandmother did not care for - not her favorite music. My Grandmother was a very talented piano player.







Get your craft on Thurs.

9 chat with me:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love them! Thanks so much for joining our first blog party. I'm off to take a look around your shop. :)

~Kim

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Love these envelope seals.

LeatherwoodDesigns said...

Lovely envelope seals!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

Super cute! I love these!

Marianne said...

Lovely idea! Thank you for sharing

Skooks said...

These are darling! I'm glad you specified that these were pieces of music she didn't care for. ;)

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment on my blog!

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Beautiful! Being a pianist myself, they're especially nice. :)

Thanks for coming by The Sweetest Petunia!

gina said...

those are so cute- great color for spring too!

Stahl Family said...

so cute -- what a great idea.