Friday, February 12, 2010

Pink Saturday - Valentine's Edition

I have joined Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for her weekly Pink Saturday. Unfortunately, Beverly has had surgery this week. Everyone hopes Beverly will be feeling better soon.

I bought several of these soaps to give my Mother, sister, niece, and myself for Valentine's Day. Last Sunday my Mother told me her Sunday school class at church was having a party for Valentine's and needed a small gift to exchange. Pulling my soaps from the package, I told her she could have the one that I bought myself. I wrapped it for her in pink tissue and made a heart sticker to close it up like stores do at Christmas time, made the little card and placed it all in a small white gift bag. She was very happy with the small gift. Even though I didn't get a soap for myself, it felt good that she was pleased with the gift she had for the party.

By the way, she got chocolate for her gift - something she really likes...



Happy Valentine's Day!

5 chat with me:

Lisa said...

Beautiful Pink Valentine!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa

BLJ Graves Studio said...

LOVE the presentation! Happy Valentines day!

Maggie said...

Wonderfully creative! Happy valentine's Day! Happy Pink Saturday!

Unknown said...

Happy Pink Valentine's Saturday, Carole! You are such a sweet and thoughtful person! It was lovely of you to give up your pretty soaps and package them so beautifully for her! I'm glad your mom got some chocolates.

Have a lovely "pink" Valentine's weekend!

Cheers!
Tina

Stahl Family said...

How pretty.....hope you had a wonderful valentines!
Amy