This is a combination business card holder with a place to write a personal note of thanks. I just love this paper.
Please join in the Thursday blog parties at Everything Etsy, Life as Lori and Somewhat Simple.

The digital stamp is from The Cutting Cafe, but I changed the center image.





7 chat with me:
I love the design...it's very classy! :) Thanks for joining the linky party!
~Kim
OMG! OMG! OMG!
I love these and that paper is beautiful!
Wow! What a great idea, including a business card in the actual thank you card. It's really pretty! Thanks for sharing. :)
I really like these. they look so good. I need some...
Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thurs. Please join me again next week for another great party.
Lori
Maybe it's a throwback to my hippie generation, but I love the paisley pattern on this. Beautiful!
so cute!
Post a Comment