I have been telling my friends and coworkers about this recipe. Mr. B, the boys and I love these chicken strips. After the 3rd time of making them and not getting grease on my shirt, Mr. B said - I finally learned how to fry something. Truly, I don't fry - anything! Too many stories about my Aunt that fried and burnt her kitchen 3 times!
My change on the chicken strips - I didn't add buttermilk to the flour mixture. I put the flour/dry ingredients (which I also added garlic powder) into a ziplock bag and added the buttermilk soak chicken strips into the bag and then shook them real good, then fry those babies.
I am planning on making them again next week - they are great with Ranch dressing or Honey Mustard to dip them into.
Here is the recipe at "Pioneer Woman"
Give them a try and hope you and your family enjoy them as much as we do.
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago


1 chat with me:
They sound good... I definitely need to give them a try. :-)
Post a Comment