I have been working and thinking real hard on something I could include with Pink Saturday. Having a house full of boys makes it difficult to find pink. (By full, I mean 1 husband and 2 basically grown boys – ok, grown college age boys) There are only 3 girls around this house which includes our 2 furry babies and me. One of the furry babies is a black Border Collie and most people mistake her for a boy. It may have something to do with her name – Boomer. At the time we adopted Boomer, her youngest brother that asked for her was 12 years old. He didn’t care if this dog was a Chihuahua or a Mastiff, boy or girl, the name was going to be BOOMER. So, this black with white tipped paws, white chin and a little bit of white on her chest Border Collie was named Boomer. Boomer does not like to be thought of as a male. She is always saying she is a girl!
While we were on vacation this summer and looking for the girls’ souvenir gifts to bring back home to them, we found a pink collar with white dots – perfect! Looking through pictures, I found this not so exciting picture of Boomer sporting her pink collar. See if you can spot the collar through all that fur…..
Don't look at the poor tomato plant! We actually got a few tomatos off of it, but they were not very flavorful.
Now to stretch the pink color, here is one of my flowers in a pot on the back porch. It might qualify for hot pink. Still, it is pretty.

And not to make my baby kitty jealous, here is a recent picture of her sunning in one of her favorite windows, which is next to my desk in my "studio". Studio – sounds so professional, doesn’t it….

If you would like to join Pink Saturday in the future, please visit Beverly at "How Sweet the Sound" .
Happy Pink Saturday!


9 chat with me:
Boomer looks lovely in her pink & white polka dot's. :-) Your flower is beautiful.
L♥ve your pink goodies this week. Just when I think I have enough pink in my life I participate in Pink Saturday and see even more sweet things I’d enjoy having in my home or flowers for my gardens or just to look at☺ What could be better than the color pink dancing in your head all morning?
Yes, you must include the pets - they are family, too☺
Thanks so much for sharing. Hoping your weekend is filled with sunshine and the comfort of those you love and who love you.
I think boomer is a lucky lady. If I were a female dog, I want a pink polka dot collar, too :-). I'm glad she keeps you company in the midst of all that testosterone. I hope you and Boomer are having a good day.
O I think you did great with the pinks! Love them!
Happy Pink Saturday!
Hugs, Lisa
Hi Carol!
I like your flower too, and your dog's collar is cute! pet your sweet animals for me :)
Happy Pink Saturday!
hugs,
Missy
too cute!
I can understand the lack of the pink factor-- :) been there done that.
If you ever get a moment would love you to stop by some time.
TTFN~~Claudia ♥ ♥
I like your 'hot pink' flower - it would certainly brighten things up. Nice!
Happy pink saturday to you - have a lovely week.
ciao,
Elena :)
Beautiful pink delights for P.S. Thanks for sharing and also your visit to my blog.
Pink in the house? Not here, two boys and just me. Not even on the dogs for us. So, it is so much fun for me on Pink Saturday.
I'm still visiting around for PS. See you for PS soon.
Post a Comment