It may still be 2 months away, but it time to start dusting off the cobwebs (or maybe leave them on!) and getting things ready for Halloween!!! Spooky thought!
Here are 3 cards that I stirred up this morning along with a pot of bat lip stew. Ok, no bat lip stew, but hey, it sounds scary.

First a little pat on the back - I made that digital stamp (you go girl!) First one! (I sound kind of proud of myself, don't I) There are 3 little bats above "Halloween".
The paper I purchased at CKC this past weekend, except for the one on the left - that has been in my stash too long! The black cat paper and the pumpkin paper are from Reminisce and the pumpkin and spider paper is by Bestcreation.com. The black ribbon was on sale at Hobby Lobby.
Hope to be back soon and participate in Pink Saturday.


4 chat with me:
Love your cards!! They are great! Well Done You!
Hugs, Lisa
Great cards!!! Fabulous job on the stamp. :-)
Ohhhhhhhh.....its about time you share something with us!!! I've been waiting to see something that you have been creating!!!
Amy
LOVE these CAROLE!!! LOVE THEM!
Post a Comment