As usually, I am running late and short on time...and I hope I am doing the correct theme for Pink Saturday this week. I have already deleted the email from Beverly with How Sweet the Sound, so it makes it difficult to check the theme. Here it goes anyway.......
We are to post a favorite Christmas item.
Years ago, when I was first married, I started collecting Santas, snowmen, and reindeers. Some were given to me as gifts, but most of them I found at craft fairs. I love all the different sizes, shapes and the variety of styles.
Now for the sad news...my good friend Lisa is moving! Not just down the street or around the corner, but 10 hours away! For the past year and a half, she has had me parked at her front door every Wednesday begging to come in and scrap with her. Lisa is very talented and inspiring. She is a very fun person to be around.
Lisa you will be missed, but as I have been saying, one day, I will come to your new house on a Wednesday afternoon at 1:30 and expect to scrap! You better be home and the girls better not bark. Ok, the not barking may be too much to ask!
Thank you for putting up with me (and yes, I have tears in my eyes now!) And in closing and quoting part of "Pretty Woman", when Kit is saying good bye to Vivian "I gotta go, cause good byes drive me crazy". (well, it might not be a direct quote, but close enough)


5 chat with me:
A very sweet collection..and that is so sad for you with your friend moving away. You will always be in each others hearts.
xo Tami
I will certainly miss our Wednesdays as well, and look forward to finding you on my doorstep at the new house... soon. :-)
We don't need elaborate decorations or a big tree or numerous gifts under a tree. All any of us needs is to carry the spirit of Christmas in our hearts and to share it all year long with everyone we meet.
I know the immense pain when your best friend moves far away. You wonder how in the world you will fill your time or smile again at silly things without her. You will heal, honest.
Thank you so much for sharing your blog with me today. Yes, I'm crazy about ♥PINK♥ but I'm also devoted to visiting some of the nicest blogs in cyberspace.
Hoping your weekend is filled with peace.
Sorry to hear that you'll being losing your scrapy buddy....I'm sure that is depressing!!! Make sure you keep scrapping though.
Lovely!
Happy Holidays!
Sandra
Post a Comment