Unity Stamp: Oh! Spooky Day
DP: DCWV; Heidi Grace; Hobby Lobby
Coloring: Prismacolor and Gamsol
Cuttlebug folder: Spider Web
Embellishments: Crystal Stickles and Diamond Glaze
Thought for the day: Love people and use things and don't get them backwards.



30 chat with me:
Love this! And thanks for your kind words, blog neighbor :o)
Cute!
Vicki
This is so cool esp. with the embossed paper and the little bit of bling on his wings! Great card! smiles...
Aww what an adorable bat! I never knew they could be so cute :)
Fun project - glad you were able to join in the hop
Such a FUN card -- LOVE that bat!
cute card, love the sparkle!
What an adorable bat.
But hey, your little guy to the right with the hat and glasses distracted me. What a hoot that pic is!
cute cute card!!!!
cute!
Cute card! Love your quote!
That little bat turned out so cute! I love the embossed spiderweb. Too cute!
cute!!
Just adorable!
Oh my, that bat is just the cutest ever! Great card!
Aww very cute!
Cute!!!!....lol love the pic of your little guy on the sidebar!! :)
This card really makes me smile!
What a fun little card!
now that's a happy halloween card!
That is just too adorable with the fun cuttlebug bg!!
super cute card! Love the embossing and shadowing!
Love all the different elements of this! Great combinations!
this makes me smile! I just love that bat!, nice layout too!
This is so cute, Carole!! Love the card style, texture, and adorable bat!!
Very cute!!!
Love your little bat on the card, and you, the little person on the right...how cute!
great job! :) I love that you put stickles and stuff on him!
Oh this is great!! so cool!!
what a cute card. I really like that stamp.
hugs.
M.E.
Post a Comment