Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sweet Baby Card

This sketch is from Amy of Prairie Paper & Ink. Amy used a giraffe and it reminded me that I had never used the giraffe stamp I have. So, I pulled it out of the stash and used the giraffe stamp.

Story time: My oldest niece and oldest son are 18 months apart in age. So, my son always had to have the same things his older cousin had. She had a yellow giraffe made by Gund. The giraffe's name was Jerri. Then my oldest son had to have one and since they were with each other so much, his giraffe had to be a different color. His giraffe was blue and named Jerri (pretty original, don't you think!) Then my niece had a white stuffed kitty, guess what we had to have, yep a white kitty. I don't remember my niece's kitty's name but our white stuffed kitty was named Marshmellow. Now that, I thought, was an original name.

Thanks for looking. I love comments (hint, hint - don't we all?)




Card Stats: Stamp by imaginisce - Snag 'em
Paper: Unknown - last of the batch; Bazzill
Coloring: Prismacolors and Gamsol
Embellinshments: Prima flower; brad by Kaiser colored with a pink Sharpie; added Stickles on top

5 chat with me:

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute, that giraffe is adorable! Great job on Amy's sketch too, I really like it!!

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Jerry the giraffe is too stinking cute! Great job!!!

AmyR said...

Awwww CUTE! That giraffe stamp is adorable!

Thanks for playing along! :)

Cindi said...

Your cards are beautiful! Nice job!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments about my Easter Egg Wreath. If you make one or some, please send me pics as I would love to see how yours turned out.
Happy Sunday!

Amy said...

Your cards are beautiful!!! Love it
Amy