My youngest son has a (gasp) girlfriend. I asked him if I could make a little something for him to put candy in for her. I made this purse like Mel does in her blog and like the one Lisa made for my birthday.
I am always afraid of trying things like this. I am a little hesitant it won't come out right. But, to my great surprise, it worked and it worked well! I just have to keep telling myself, in Lisa's famous words, it is only paper.
The card was created using a WRAK image and using the Sketch Challenge on SCS. The DP is by Making Memories and the brads are HL.
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago


3 chat with me:
This turned out great!!! She is sure to love it. :-)
I LOVE this!!! SO adorable!
Amy
Carole, that is the cutest set ever! Loving that purse!
Post a Comment