I am playing along with a cupcake theme on the Burnin' Rubber blog. I really wanted a crochet flower that seems to be really popular right now, but I didn't find any on my outing today and I can't crochet! So, here is my Cupcake Tuesday birthday card. The top flower is an old punch I have had for years and probably got at Hobby Lobby and the second flower is a template from Mel Stampz.
Card Stats:
Stamp set: The Cat's Pajamas
DP: Making Memories and cardstock HL
Ribbon: American Crafts
Brad: HL



6 chat with me:
I love the puppy! Great job on the sketch.
This is so cute! I love that stamp!
So cute, now you must learn how to crochet too probably. LOL
Very cute!! Thanks so much for playing!
Oh so PRETTY!!! And the colors work great! Thanks for playing with the rest of us!
Thanks for the card! This is so cute! Loved it!
Post a Comment