Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Puppy


I love puppies and I love my puppy the most.

We have a silly Bordor Collie. Now she is not a puppy by age because she is 5, but she is our puppy.

The puppy on this card is an image by Penny Black. I received this image on the Wish RAK on Split Coast Stampers. The DP is by K&Co. and I used Prismacolor Pencils for the coloring.

The card sketch is the Split Coast Stampers sketch challenge #202.

8 chat with me:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

This turned out so cute!

Ann said...

So cute! Love that pup and fun dp! I know what you mean about your puppy--mine is 6, and she'll always be my baby! :D

Heidi said...

Oh that is an adorable puppy

Anonymous said...

Your card is tooo cute! Love the paper.

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, this card is tooo cute, and love that puppy too!!!!!


Cheryl

Stampin' Meg said...

Such a cutie- don't you love WishRak?!

Laura lok said...

totally tooo cute

Anonymous said...

He's so cute!!!!!