My high school friend is getting close to celebrating her birthday (the year is a secret!) She is a very talented artist and has made all her Christmas cards for years. Now that I have taken up stamping and card making for a hobby, it is fun to finally share my hobby with her. Happy Birthday Gena!
The stamped image is from Whipper Snapper Designs called Cupcake Mouse. I received the image as a Wish RAK on SplitCoastStampers. The paper is HL textured cardstock and K&Co. designer paper.



9 chat with me:
This is SO CUTE!!! I love it.
That little guy is SO cute....
I'm so tired of seeing cupcakes everywhere but that one ROCKS! I love the look on the mouses face That is a really cute card! TFS!
this is just adorable. I love that image! Great job coloring and coordinating the dp! love it!
Very cute whippersnapper image ? Nicely done!
This mouse is very cute. I love the card. I think I might need to buy that stamp!
Tammi
http://3littlebirdz.com
This card is adorable! Very nice blog!
What a cute little mouse cupcake card!!! Tooo sweet!! :)
Cheryl
Oh, how cute is this?! Love the paper and ribbon! So fun! :D
Post a Comment