Saturday, September 13, 2008

Various Cards

I usually photograph the cards I have been making but, thanks to Ike, it is raining pretty hard outside. I also like to take the pictures outside for better lighting. Tonight I used the scanner.

On the WRAK group with Split Coast Stampers, we exchange stamped images. This little turtle is by Whipper Snapper Designs called "Take The Cake".


This little guy is also a WRAK image from Whipper Snapper Designs called "Birthday Monster". The card design is SCS sketch challenge 193.


I actually own this next stamp! I bought it at Archivers in Colorado Springs. Archivers is a scrapbook store that is in several different cities - just not where I live! It is a Stampendous stamp called "Changito Bday".

Also at Split Coast Stampers on the RAK group, there was a Labor Day Challenge. The challenge is to make cards and donate them to our Armed Forces so our troops can send cards back to their families and loved ones at home. This is one of the cards I will be donating. They are trying to have 3,000 cards donated. I will be sending 3!

They did this challenge on the 4th of July weekend and received 2,000 cards.



Thanks for looking!

0 chat with me: