Last weekend on Split Coast Stampers, they had a Labor Day Challenge. The challenge was for people to make cards and then send them to an assigned person, who will send them to our troops overseas. They are sent blank and then the troops can pick the card they want to send back to family members. I am a very slow card maker and so far I have 2 to send. The first 2 shown, I will be sending for the challenge. I had originally made this card for the Split Coast Stampers Labor Day Challenge, but my husband chose it for his sister's birthday. I guess he liked it!!!
I celebrated my birthday recently and here are all the cards I received. I received 12 from family and friends and 18 from the BRAK (Birthday Random Acts of Kindness) group that I have joined on Split Coast Stampers. It was fun to receive so many different cards from all over the U.S., even from Canada!
Here is the bracelet my honey and kids gave me for by birthday! Thank you honey.....


0 chat with me:
Post a Comment