Thursday, August 14, 2008

Recipe card & ATC Swap

I joined a few online swaps and these are the items I made.

The recipe swap was for a chicken dish. I used one of our family favorites, Chicken-Broccoli Casserole.

This was an ATC swap (Artist Trading Card). It was called Happy Haunting. The lady that was the hostess will be giving her mother all the cards we made for her birthday. I used an older stamp from Stampin Up and the ribbon was a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) from Terese. Thanks Terese.

The backdrop was a cross stitch I did several years ago and mounted on a box that I made (not designed, though)


This swap was a calendar swap. Each person was to make 12 ATC's for one month. I chose October. I love the colors that are used for the Halloween time of year. The spider was from the same Stampin Up stamp set. Lisa helped me with the bling. Thanks Lisa.




1 chat with me:

Stahl Family said...

Love it!! I really like the ribbon on your spider ATC...great job.