Wednesday, July 16, 2008

How about a recipe

Here goes my try at entering a recipe...

Background history on this recipe. I got the original recipe from a friend at work. She got it from Campbell's Soup daily emails. It originally calls for rice, but being the crazy person I am and not writing things down correctly on my memo list, I bought penne pasta instead of brown rice. So everything is the same except I used pasta and that is how I am going to write the recipe with using pasta. (and instead of cooking cut up chicken breast in butter, I chose to use Oscar Meyer Grilled Chicken, love the stuff)

Chicken and Roasted Garlic Pasta

1 small package Oscar Meyer Grilled Chicken
1 can Campbells Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom with Roasted Garlic Soup
2 cups water
1 box penne pasta
1 cup green peppers or red peppers and sauteed in butter or frozen peas and carrots (your choice) (I prefer green and red peppers)

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain. Place in an oven safe dish. Mix soups and sauteed vegetables together with water and pour over pasta and mix together. Cook in oven until heated through.

Enjoy...

0 chat with me: