Sunday, July 6, 2008

Birthday Cards



On top of celebrating Independence Day, our family also celebrated 2 birthdays. Our oldest niece on my husband's side of the family turned 20. This is the card I did for her. I got this idea from here. It is cute but very simple - just my style.





We also celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday (my husband younger sister). This is the card I made for her. I also made this card for my sister, which was in May, but only took a picture of the front of the card and forgot to take a picture of the "Happy Birthday" banner. I will probably make this card again for several of my friends (hope they are not following my blog).

I "cased" this idea from here.



I had to lay the inside of the card down because the banner kept turning around. Fortunately, when she opened the card, all the banners flipped the right way.

1 chat with me:

Tegan said...

love the balloons!!