My cousin called me the other day asking me to make some New Year Cards for her to send to friends. I started by looking at blogs to see if I could find something I thought I could replicate and I found this at No Time to Stamp. I have the same basic idea but with a twist. I layered 3 snowflakes together with the second snowflake in a darker blue and I used Stickles on it to make it glitter. I also stamped 3 snowflakes and embossed them in silver embossing powder. The inside is the sample that I sent my cousin. When I went to the store to get blue cardstock, the colors of blue had changed, so the actual inside of the card matches the outside. Really, they do match!
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago


1 chat with me:
Very pretty! I bet your cousin will love it. Really love the glitter on the snowflake. :-)
Post a Comment