Ok, that didn't hurt to bad, until I decided to change font colors and deleted all that I typed! I am putting in pictures that we took on our trip to Colorado Springs last summer. Love it there! Plan on going back for 2 days this summer and then on to Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The boys want to go on a rafting trip down the Snake River. I am going to do the scenic route and let the boys go further on the rapids. Not me!
SPONTANEOUS . . . A lesson learned!
12 years ago






2 chat with me:
Beautiful photos....I'm looking forward to checking out your blog!!!!
And to think, I get to be the first to leave a comment.
Amy
hey :) its lyssa (amy's daughter:) i luv de pic of the prairie dog! ive seen a live one befor but not in the wild. anyway, i had a suggestion, its calld pyzam.com, its got all kinds o templates for ur blog,just make sur ur lookin at de blogger templates, not the myspace onez :)
Post a Comment